ATG – NDT-Lösungen für die Luft- und Raumfahrt
Technology Group) designs,
manufactures, and install customized testing equipment; perform personnel
qualification; conduct tests and inspections of critical components; and offers
NDT Level 3 consult, including NADCAP implementation support.
As a complete
NDT solution provider for the aerospace industry, ATG offers products and
services that includes all conventional NDT methods: ET, FPI, MPI, RT, UT; and
the special applications such as IRT, DR/CR digital/computed radiography, and (PAUT)
Phased Array UT.
Production and equipment
- Major Periodic
Inspection (MPI) systems
Fluorescent penetrant inspection (FPI) systems and equipment
Eddy Current Testing (ET) and Ultrasonic Testing (UT) systems and equipment
(NDT) instrumentation and
Inspection and testing
- Welding inspection
- Personnel qualification
EC automated testing equipment for wheels
The AWT 950 NG Eddy Current flaw detector equipment, works with a wide range of wheels and gives you the option to work in automatic or manual mode, depending on your needs.
Versatile and reliable, the AWT 950 NG has an open system for easy customization, is easy to integrate into your facility conveyor, its height is adjustable, and its touch screen control panel facilitates the testing process.
- Works with a wide range of aircraft wheels for all main manufacturers such as Goodrich, Honeywell, and Messier.
- Fast and easy-to-operate, the AWT 950 NG allows you to save time and improve efficiency
- Saves your settings and test results guaranteeing you traceability
- Ability to print EC test reports in Y/t mode
- Works in automatic or manual mode
- Operates at a very low noise level
- Open system for customization
- The tester instrument can be used in other EC tests in the shop
News: The DAES Group Announces Strategic Cooperation with ATG
- Serves for automatic and fast bead seat wheel inspection
Signup to receive our news and offers