Career | DAES Distribution
Commercial and supply chain specialist
Based from our Pompano Beach office and warehouse the successful applicant will be responsible for leading the company’s activities supporting the development of sales initially in three geographic regions; Florida, Connecticut and Texas/Oklahoma. Strong e-commerce knowledge is a must. Good e-mail marketing strategy knowledge is desirable.
Please take your time to submit your complete application. Please notice that the marked ones * are required for acceptance of your resume.
- Founded in 1994 as DASS & Associates LLC, registered in Texas, USA. Focused on providing Technical and Business support for Engine/APU overhaul facilities and Engine Parts Trading
- Established Jetas International, with a European based partner, in 1996. In 2000 acquired Full Control and merged both companies into DASS Aero Engine Services (DAES)
- In 2002 created DASS Logistics, located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to focus on growing the Engine Parts Trading Business.
- After the turn of the millennium the company adjusted to the “roller coaster” aviation business environment by expanding into supporting leading aerospace equipment manufacturers as a complementary DAES business line.
- Consulting support was added in 2012.
- In February 2014 the DAES Executive Leadership Team (ELT) sanctioned a broader strategic initiative to create:
- Turnkey Project Management utilizing the Consulting & Capital Equipment group skills
- Establish an After Sales Equipment Service company
- Evaluate the potential of an Aerospace Distribution operation
- An broader ownership base rewarding Senior DAES Management for success
- In 2014 DAES Services was incorporated followed by DAES Distribution in 2015
DAES will participate at the MRO Americas
We welcome you at booth number 1442
We are hiring - again, new position, new excitement! Program Manager - DAES Distribution